Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pictures in front of Oakland temple (Sep 17, 2012)

 

So Mom, you are on the plane right now. :(

You know I always like packages :) I have lots of drawers just for food my Mom sends me. Especially the big packages, they take some time to eat and enjoy. :)

Did I change? I don't feel like I've changed at all, at least physically. We don't have a scale, so I might've gotten fatter for all I know. But then we have to exercise almost everyday so I'd say that might work the extra weight off. I like yang2 da4 wan3, hmm...we should eat it when we go back. Don't forget to send me your picture.

I get to eat lots of different food here. Because Berkeley is a university town, there are lots of people who come from all over the world. We get all sorts of food, including Middle East, so I get to eat felafels and kabobs :) They are actually quite food and almost authentic. I'll take you here when we come back :)

Yes, I'm used to talking to people first. In fact, we did a booth this week too. I remember my first time doing it I was afraid to talk to everyone, now I'm just thinking. Hmm, that person might be interested, and just go for it. Cuz really, all they could say no. If they do anything worse than that, we'll just laugh later. :)

So this week. It's been intense. We fasted for one of our eternal investigators. He is so ready, already has all the background, already living the gospel, all he needs to do is to get dunked. :) He has two RMs as roommates, not to mention others as close friends. One of his roommate spoke in sacrament today. It was so good. There is something about how he talked that just lets you know that this person is speaking with the spirit. He talked about perspectives. We all have our purposes, but how we approach our purposes is different.
Also on sunday, it was just a really good day, we had another speaker who talked about where you look is where you go. So the question was, is where you are looking where you want to go? He talked about how if we can see the beginning and the end, then how would we act. It was good to think about. It was a really good sacrament meeting.

We also went to the temple this week. Second time to go :) Always happy. Can't really say much except it was quite spiritual. :)

Our recent convert is doing quite well. She is so nice, she makes stuff for us every time we go.

Yep, that's the highlights of my week. :)

Lots of loves, hugs, kisses, and safe trip.

Meng

No comments:

Post a Comment