Thursday, November 29, 2012

The boy who referred himself got baptism, Yeah! (Nov 26, 2012)


Hi Mom,

So we got our transfers call last Saturday. I'm staying in SF, still with Sister Lao. So I guess we'll have a San Francisco Christmas. Extra cold. We are quite happy though.

Thanksgiving was great. We had three dinner appointments. I was quite proud of myself not eating too much, even though I liked some of the food very much :) It wasn't my best day though. I think it's true what they say, you are happiest when you are working hard. I felt like I'd rather have a day teaching and talking to people rather than sitting and eating too much food. We have awesome ward members though. I think we'll be eating Thanksgiving leftovers for the next week still. We still have turkey leftovers in the fridge.

We had a ward Thanksgiving dinner too, so that's more food. I just eat normal amounts though. We had lots of less actives and investigators come, so it's good to have them talk with members.

Most exciting last week is of course the baptism. :) Brother Zou from Shanghai. He is great. He was the one that referred himself on mormon.org to meet with us. He was totally happy. Everything went smooth. He was happy. Lots of people went. Perfect :)

We are having a baptism next week too, in Berkeley. The person I got to teach before. :)

You take care yourself, Mom....

No comments:

Post a Comment